There are many ways to reset your admin password in WordPress. Let’s assume all methods like “Lost Password” are exhausted.
Change your password through phpMyAdmin
Login to phpMyAdmin and browse to the database of your WordPress installation and look for the table called “wp_users”. In the field password, fill in your new password. From the options in function choose MD5 and click “Go” at the end of the page.
- Login to phpMyAdmin.
- Go to the database of your WordPress installation.
- Look for a table that ends in users (wp_users).
- Edit the user whose password you want to change.
- Fill in your new password in the field password and choose the function MD5.
- Click on “Go” at the end (bottom) of the page